Your privacy is very important to us, so we'll protect the information you shared. To protect your privacy:
- We won’t allow or give away your name, mail address, phone number, email address or any other information to anyone.
- We’ll use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you create a Registration ID on the site. We use your Personal Information for four primary purposes:
- To make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- To help you quickly find services or information.
- To help us create content most relevant to you.
- To alert you to product upgrades, updated information and other new services.
- If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still use most of www.dhsarabia.com. But you will not be able to access areas that require registration.
- If you decide to register, you will be able to select the kinds of information you want to receive from us by subscribing to various services, like our electronic newsletters. If you do not want us to communicate with you about other offers regarding DHS ARABIA products, programs, events, or services by email, postal mail, or telephone, you may select the option stating that you do not wish to receive marketing messages from DHS ARABIA.
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time at the Visitor Center. There, you can:
- View and edit personal information you have already given us.
- Tell us whether you want us to send you marketing information.
- Sign up for electronic newsletters about our services and products.
- Registration. Once you register, you won't need to do it again. Wherever you go on www.dhsarabia.com, your information stays with you.
DHS ARABIA has taken strong measures to protect the security of your personal information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honored. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except under conditions explained above. Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access. You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your personal information without knowing your user name and password, so do not share these with others.
As mentioned above, every registered user has a unique personal profile. Each profile is assigned a unique personal identification number, which helps us ensure that only you can access your profile.When you register, we create your profile, assign a personal identification number, then send this personal identification number back to your hard drive in the form of a cookie, which is a very small bit of code. This code is uniquely yours. It is your passport to seamless travel across www.dhsarabia.com, allowing you to use this website without having to fill out registration forms with information you've already provided. Even if you switch computers, you won't have to re-register – just use your Registration ID to identify yourself.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION YOU SHARE
When you join us, you provide us with your contact information, including Melanie Plitt and email address. We use this information to send you updates about our system, questionnaires to measure your satisfaction with our service and announcements about new and exciting services that we offer. We may ask for your credit card number and billing address, we use this information only to bill you for the services we delivered.